Go to this link and you will see settings as shown in the following image to generate the code.
- URL to Like: In this field specify the url that you wanted to be liked. In this field you can specify the web url or your Facebook page url. The XFBML version defaults to the current page.
- Send Button: specifies whether to include a Send button with the Like button. This only works with the XFBML version.
- Width: Specify the width of the button in pixels.
- Show Faces: If you tick this option, it will display the Facebook profile pictures under the button.
- Verb to display: The verb to display on the button. Currently only "like" and "recommend" are supported.
- Color Scheme: This shows the colour scheme of the plugin. Options: "light", "dark".
- Font: The font used for the plugin. You can specify the font used in your web, which makes it look nice. Options: "arial", "lucida grande", "segoe ui", "tahoma", "trebuchet ms", "verdana".
- Get Code: Press this button to get the code. Codes will be displayed as shown in the following image. There are three different code options: "HTML5", "XFBML" and "IFRAME".