Very soft and yummy egg-less cake recipe. Follow this easy steps carefully to get spongy butter cake.
- 2 and 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Melted Butter
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix the sugar with the wet ingredients (melted butter, vanila, condensed milk and vinegar) and mix those well using a hand mixer or food processor.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to this wet mixer while mixing. (add plenty of water).
- Preheat the oven at 350F/180C for 15 minutes. Lightly grease a cake pan
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan and tap the pan to even it out and break the air bubbles if any.
- Bake it for 25-35 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to a cooling rack and remove the cake after 15-20 minutes. Place the cake on the rack for it to cool down completely before slicing it.